I am participating in the DailyPost Blogging 201 Challenge and for the first assignment, should I dare to accept 😉 is to outline my goals for this blog. Well I can pretty much sum it up in two words: Have. Fun. Unfortunately, I have to attach numbers and stuff to my goals — I mean they are called goals for a reason, meaning what I want to achieve should be somewhat measurable. So here’s what I would like to accomplish while having the time of my life here at The Kept Life:
- Post every day.
- Bring others on board to share in the fun — I would love to see 10 new followers a week, more would be awsome like getting 10 per day, starting… NOW!
- Have those who read my daily funspiration, return and read often — views in the 100+ range each day by June 30!
- Strengthen my Twitter following (which hovers around 960) by posting/retweeting and replying daily and infuse my content with tweetable gold!
- Pin on Pinterest daily (currently at 2400 followers) increase organic reach by 100 followers by June 30 – always make posts Pin-worthy!
- Forget Facebook — come to terms with the fact that organic reach would suck up all my time and not be worth it; concentrate on content, Twitter and Pinterest!
- Put myself “out there” — allow the reader to see me and share in my daily life via photoblogging and personal updates.
- Give something in return! Help others who are like myself to find their own self-worth in the second-half of life (over 40) – share experiences, goals, life events!
- Be real! Ordinary is awsome!
- Start at least 3 weekly series:
- Manly Monday (or Mandays)
- Tasty Tuesdays
- Work-from-Home Wednesdays
- Frumpy Fridays
- Selfie Saturdays
Whew! That didn’t hurt nearly as bad as I thought it would 😀 Thanks for listening and stay tuned because now I have actually do all of this stuff!